Kinetica helps many of the world's largest companies solve some of the world's most complex problems, including Citibank, GSK, OVO, Softbank, & Telkomsel, among others. The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including Dell, HP, IBM, NVIDIA, & Oracle, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
Join Kinetica & help us change the way people interact with our world.
Impact you'll own:
- Source, screen, cultivate, & close (rinse & repeat)
- Command deep understanding of the inner workings of each team you partner with, enabling their vision through a balanced focus on speed, quality & experience
- Collaborate, calibrate & synergize with hiring leaders & their interview panels
- Facilitate pre-interview briefings & post-interview feedback debriefs to ensure we are aligning from the start
- Utilize the full functionality of our recruiting tech stack, ensuring the integrity of all data
- Responsible for proactively putting together dashboards/reports for Senior Leadership & Hiring Managers
What you bring:
- A passion for people, tech, diversity, equity & inclusion
- Ability to connect with people from all backgrounds & experience levels
- Advanced full-cycle recruiting experience at an agile, data-driven technology company
- Maturity, resolve & professionalism working with your partners (hiring managers, interviewers, & colleagues)
- Experience with outbound sourcing strategies that yield high conversion
- Discreet & able to handle highly-sensitive, confidential company information
What makes you stand out:
- Experience with SmartRecruiters
- Deep understanding of the Bay Area talent market
- Interest in supporting needs beyond just tech as our lean team flexes to org priorities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are committed to building a diverse team & encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.