As a Senior Copywriter, you are a seasoned storyteller who loves to collaborate with creatives & strategists to bring a digital voice to life. Grasping communication challenges & devising imaginative solutions that are both brilliant & on-brand is what you do. Youre also know the ins & outs of site copy, banner ads, direct e-mails, interactive scripts, & other online marketing.
To demonstrate high-quality, insightful approaches with outstanding results, you pull from a wide variety of experiences on past projects. Copy is your comfort-zone, but youve got a well-rounded knowledge of the broader industrysocial media, usability, online marketing, & traditional advertising. Youre also a dynamic leader who can champion a creative direction with clients & be an inspiring mentor to junior copy staff.
- Lead concept development.
- Partner with designers, art directors, & creative directors to bring concepts to life.
- Work closely with art directors & designers to ensure copy tone & style are consistent with visual tone & style.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives & audience demographics.
- Translate creative direction & copy points from creative briefs into engaging & effective copy concepts.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting & exercise quality control.
- 3-5+ years experience as a copywriter in an agency environmentincluding experience with interactive media & direct marketing.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices & styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- Proven aptitude for quick, creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A keen enthusiasm for & demonstrable understanding of Web trends & technologies.
- A strong understanding of marketing (especially direct marketing) & advertising principles.
- Experience with brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously & effectively juggle diverse writing demand.