Vimeos platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, & video lovers around the globe. Vimeo takes its insights seriously & encourages a culture of data-driven decisions for both product & business development. As members of the Business Intelligence team, we turn data into helpful, actionable insights for the entire organization & we are looking for an experienced senior analyst to support Finance & Business Operations. This person should have a strong analytics background & be an effective communicator with a wide variety of stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a bias for action & results, ideally with experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
What you'll do:
- Prepare & distribute daily, weekly & monthly reports & performance dashboards to support all business operations
- Proactively identify & investigate trends related to subscription, funnel, & financial metrics; understand & communicate related business implications & recommendations
- Support day-to-day data processing, updates & maintenance of reports
- Ensure analyses are reliable & interpretation makes sense
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelors degree; 3+ years of experience in an analytics role
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel & experience working with large data sets (terabyte scale)
- Expert knowledge of data visualization (experience with Looker/Tableau is a plus)
- Experience with SaaS (specifically subscription) metrics & cohort modeling
- Experience with Google Analytics & BigQuery is a plus
- Strong analytical skills & data sensibility
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously & produce tangible results
- Ability to communicate technical concepts & methodologies to business audiences
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.