Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Staff Systems Engineer position within the team is an individual contributor role based in our Bangalore office. The successful candidate is expected to be ORMB development expert within the Merchant Billing platform DevOps team. The selected candidate will be fully responsible for both development & support of billing services built on ORMB & Java technologies & various frameworks. Candidate must be flexible & willing to switch tasks based on team's needs & Devops model.
- The candidate will work in the Merchant & Billing platform team & architect/build the ORMB solution for One Billing platform for CyberSource.
- Provide technology development leadership with ORMB that support financial operations.
- Work in the Core Rating, Pricing & Billing team andlead the effort to migrate from the legacy systems to ORMB & support theresulting implementation.
- Translate business requirements & conceptual approachinto technical design.
- Develop custom algorithms & extensions code in Javafor ORMB applications.
- Define & recommend the data conversion strategy andtools to use, for current & subsequent phases.
- Implement ORMB specific configuration & advancedsetup especially in the demographic/customer, rates & pricing areas.
- Define data mapping between the legacy system & ORMB,the candidate will work with the legacy system's team & the ORMBarchitect/configuration specialist.
- To design & develop data conversion scripts/programsand use ORMB conversion toolkit to execute the data migration.
- Support & train junior IT staff as necessary.
- Support testing activities whenever required.
- Work with functional & technical teams to identifydata related requirements, then design & develop the solution.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complexenvironment, to drive delivery of solutions & meet service levels
- 8 years or more of relevant experience in application development (e.g. software development/engineering delivery, development & implementation, delivery & design) & business systems analysis.
- Prior experience in building & implementing Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) or other Oracle Utilities Application framework based product (e.g. CC&B) is a must.
- Strong understanding of the ORMB/CC&B data model & objects with ability to write & understand complex SQLs & coding extensions using Java, Hibernate & OAUF framework is required.
- Deep understanding of ORMB/CC&B functionalities (Rules Engine, Billing, GL, Receipt Application/Payments, Credit/Collections) is required.
- Configuration experience of ORMB is mandatory.
- Ability to design & build complex algorithms, batch jobs, rate schedules & building custom UI
- Business domain knowledge in the areas of financial management including planning, analysis, billing, & incentives is a plus.
- Strong conceptual & analytic skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with a broad group of stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Computer Science & Engineering discipline
This req is being opened for REF6819C . Person that was offered denied joining in last month , he was supposed to join my team in Apr 2019. Will like to reopen this position under new Req.