Company Description|Job Description
Visa USA is a Visa company. Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Sr. Associate - Global Corporate Strategy will be a member of Visa's Global Corporate Strategy Team, which is responsible for corporate strategy development & coordination, enterprise strategic projects & planning, strategic intelligence, & knowledge management. The position will be based at Visa's headquarters in San Francisco, California.
- Lead or support workstreams on projects related to Visa's corporate strategy, business development, and/or corporate initiatives, including collaborating with business lines across Regional & Functional areas
- Work within cross-functional & cross-regional project teams
- Build & maintain corporate strategic intelligence
- Communicate & generate support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization
- Participate in continuous training with Corporate Strategy Team
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience required & 4+ years of work experience
- Management consulting or equivalent experience (2+ years) required
- Payments industry experience a plus, but not required
- Superior analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently within a complex & often ambiguous environment
- Ability to develop content independently & prioritize work flow with limited supervision
- Ability to handle multiple project workstreams, with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems
- Eagerness to work in teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives
- Personal presence & ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written & verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills to build credibility as a "peer" with Global Functions & Regions
- Proficient in PowerPoint & Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-10% of the time.
No Sponsorship or Relocation is available for this position.