Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Product Analysts support creating data-driven insights that help our product team identify customer problems & the impact of those opportunities on our business. As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for helping product teams build data-driven roadmaps, providing a consistent flow of data-driven insights to help achieve targeted KPIs & creating dashboards & reporting to monitor & measure success. Youre a skilled collaborator who is able to work across departments & disciplines. Youre able to tell stories with data that help contextualize opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience in similar product analytics, marketing optimization or digital analytics roles with strong technical & analytical abilities.
As a part of the Product team, the work you do will help shape our product strategy & drive us towards our company objectives - if youre excited to dig right in & have meaningful, wed love to hear from you!
What you'll do here:
- Support identifying KPIs that map to customer problems & measure the success of the business
- Identify opportunities for product changes/experiments based on analysis & proactively share these opportunities with leadership & decision makers
- Understand both quantitative & qualitative research & trends related to the product & the business, be able to leverage those insights to help teams make data-informed decisions
- Create dashboard & automated reports to track KPIs
- Contribute to data quality - identify discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis & automation
- Support experimentation initiatives by calculating sample size, monitoring & reporting on results
- Partner with other analysts on other product domains & across other disciplines in the company to share insights across teams & bring findings back to your domain
- Ad Hoc reporting & analysis to support product team
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive experience in an analytics focused role, product analytics experience is a plus
- Bachelors or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
- You desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have expertise in SQL, Web Analytics, Excel
- You are proficient in wrangling & transforming data
- You are a strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- You have demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools
- You have expertise with web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- You have experience with statistical methods such as regression & hypothesis testing
- You have proven experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative & qualitative), presenting the data in a clear & concise manner, & create actionable insights
- You have experience with A/B testing analytics & best practices
Pluses, but not requirements, include:
- Experience with Optimizely
- Experience in R/Python
- Experience working with Google BigQuery
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!