If you think youve got what it takes to be an intern(HTML/CSS/JS) & would love to explore an opportunity where you can contribute & grow along our team in Vimeo.
What you will do:
- Participating in taking decisions regarding user experience & providing feedback
- Maintain & deploy various features across multiple products within Vimeo
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs, & respond to support requests.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Learn a lot while making significant contribution
- Understanding business requirements
- Contributing towards code reviews
Skill & Knowledge you should possess:
- BE / B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Flexibility to work in any Engineering role.
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 175 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.