As an Editor, you dont just have an eye for detail - you have an inspirational vision for creating & maintaining a digital publication for a globally celebrated brand. Working directly with a creative team & the client, you will be responsible for everything from creating the tone of voice & maintaining its integrity to identifying new stories & rising above the daily to work to ensure the overall quality & direction of the publication.
- Create a tone of voice & oversee its implementation
- Determine templatized approaches to different forms of content & help develop a series of universal story frameworks to guide fact gathering & copywriting
- Work with all stakeholders to identify stories & gather the necessary information
- Provide oversight, proofreading & editorial feedback to the creative team
- Ensure all creative work is on brand & on strategy.
- 5+ years of editorial experience
- Experience in researching, writing, & some project management
- A strong grasp of language, including the ability to proofread
- Ideally a conceptual understanding of software development
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment & ensure timely delivery of multiple articles a week without compromising quality
- Leadership skills & the ability to communicate your vision to a small team