You are an experienced accountant professional who wants to make your mark on a successful growing team. You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people & possess a solution oriented mindset. You are dedicated to details & have a strong interest in numbers.
What youll do
- Be responsible for day-to-day financial operations & month-end close processes, including managing cash flows, preparing & booking journals & reconciling accounts
- Support the Head of Finance in producing the monthly, quarterly & annual Group reporting in accordance with IFRS as well as the annual local GAAP (HGB) financial statements
- Develop process improvements to enhance internal controls as well as the accuracy & efficiency of reporting.
- Provide weekly & monthly cash reporting as well as additional ad hoc reports & analyses as required
- Support on intercompany cost allocation & charges, incl. settlements
- Key point of contact for internal stakeholders, such as FP&A, Tax, Internal Audit, Legal & Group Reporting teams & for external stakeholders, such as auditors & banking partners.
- Continuously design process improvements for the teams accounting activities & evaluate roll-out potential into other accounting teams in the organization
- Additional responsibilities for special projects as they arise
What youll bring
- Fluent in English & German
- Degree in economics, business administration, finance or a similar field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in accounting/finance
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles in IFRS & German GAAP (HGB)
- Advanced Excel skills & experience with ERP systems (Oracle is a plus)
- Attention to detail, organized & thorough with the desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to identify gaps & analyze large data sets
- Team player with a positive attitude
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our finance group ensures (i) accurate, transparent & timely reporting to our shareholders & capital markets, given HFGs position as a prominent public company & member of the MDAX & Stoxx Europe indices, (ii) best-in-class planning & analysis to enable good management decisions & (iii) optimized funding to facilitate continued growth across our 14 markets. The group prides itself in being a poster child of HelloFreshs DNA, embodying ruthless prioritization & data drivenness.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.