WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar isthe firstfashionaccessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishingitself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBarhas since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys originalguidingmission still rings true today fashion shouldbefun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Wholesale Sales Assistant for BaubleBar you will be responsible for driving sales growth in wholesale accounts by assisting with financial reporting, market preparation, & overall accounts management. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Produce assortment line sheets for newness & maintain key items line sheets.
- Run & analyze weekly sales reports & create bi-weekly selling presentations that highlight best & worst performing styles for teams to effectively react to the business.
- Provide copy to online retailers & ensure accuracy of product information once live
- Visit stores to provide product knowledge training & present the current & upcoming collection.
- Research the competitive landscape to make recommendations related to our pricing, on-site merchandising & assortment strategies.
- Manage samples for editorial requests, market appointments, & providing images for retailers' online channels to ensure timely delivery & launch of product.
- Merchandise showroom in preparation for market.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- 6 months 1 year of experience in an e-commerce/buying role.
- Understanding of key retail metrics, including sell thru, open to buy, days of supply, & margin.
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to create sales performance reports.
- Ability to spot trends (new products, styles, brands) in the marketplace.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written.
- Team Player.