About the Company
Validity is a leading provider of data integrity & compliance solutions that tens of thousands of organizations worldwide rely on to trust their data. For more than a decade, Validitys products - DemandTools, DupeBlocker, PeopleImport, & BriteVerify - have received exceptionally high ratings on peer review sites like G2Crowd, TrustRadius, & the Salesforce AppExchange. Thats because Validity empowers business & IT leaders to save time & make better decisions that drive more leads, close more deals, & confidently plan for continued growth. Validity is headquartered in Bostons Back Bay & has offices in Tampa & London.
About the Role
We are looking for that rare person who can think outside-the-box, focus big picture & lead the charge, as well as dig into the details & lead cross-functional teams to execute against plans.
- Develop & execute measurable campaigns & demand creation programs that drive revenue through direct & indirect sales teams
- Work with product/solution marketing to educate & enforce common campaign frameworks for the global marketing community to leverage
- Interlock with regional field marketing & sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as needed for changing market conditions & emerging opportunities
- Partner with digital marketing to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into leads through a best-in-class digital experience
- Partner with marketing operations & digital marketing to implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation processes, including response & conversion rates & multivariate testing
- Manage the design & execution of our nurture strategy & flows for both customers & net-new prospects
- Work collaboratively with marketing & sales teams to develop integrated marketing plans & strategy using our sports marketing assets to acquire & retain customers
- Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 5 or more years of B2B demand creation experience, 3 or more years of B2B digital/inbound marketing
- Training in marketing ecosystem & demand creation methodology preferred
- Experience building & managing a shared Demand Waterfall with sales
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline & revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas & data in written, presentation & spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Experience creating & implementing proven successful, seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing & pipeline acceleration programs
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Demonstrated skills in positioning & differentiating products & services
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment & is adaptable to changing market & organizational requirements