Vimeo is seeking a Sr. Manager, Paid Social, responsible for determining & owning paid social strategy company-wide. You will own & oversee campaigns & content across all social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, LINE, & others, worldwide, & in 7 languages. You will manage all aspects of paid social campaigns, including media planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, reporting, pixel placement & management, budget pacing, as well as ad creation, translation, & QA.
This is a role where youll be expected to jump in, roll up your sleeves, & get into the details of strategically allocating budgets, managing campaigns, & maximizing ROI. You will often act as day-to-day subject matter expert across our departments, provide strategic recommendations, analysis, & reporting to drive our subscriber growth.
The perfect candidate has 5+ years of paid social experience. You are driven by creating exceptional customer journeys, & live in the data to ensure a deep understanding of the effectiveness of your strategy & tactics.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Lead a growing team of 2 (for now) in all paid social operations
- Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing
- Responsible for working with other marketing channel owners (CPM Display & Search) to ensure alignment in cross channel strategy via paid social integration & key role within media mix
- Oversee all aspects of executing initiatives to drive performance throughout the conversion funnel
- Become an expert in who our audiences are on social, how to reach them & bring them into the acquisition funnel
- Identify actionable opportunities for growth, as informed by a deep familiarity of data analysis
- Accountable for hitting channel growth targets across KPIs
- Own & improve KPIs for all paid social efforts across business units: first-time subscribers (FTS), FTS bookings, uploads, & ROAS
- Responsible for the overall operational & developmental growth of the team
- Maintain & deepen partnerships with key platform partners including Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, et al
- Lead all aspects of executing highly visible & complex paid social campaigns including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, reporting
- Stay abreast of industry news, ad creative, & other relevant trends, platform updates, & emerging social media channels to improve marketing ROI
- Familiarity with video community and/or video production, a plus
At Least 5 Years of experience & knowledge of:
- Minimal 5 years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads within native platforms - Direct Response experience a strong plus
- Proven background in growing acquisition at both B2C & B2B SaaS or tech companies
- Preferably has some level of experience in demand generation & account-based marketing within B2B SaaS
- You will bring prior experience managing a team & acting as mentor to team members in growing paid social as a leading channel in larger media mix
- Successful history with managing large scale budgets
- Track record of leading projects presented to C-suite, involving advanced data analysis reporting, collaborative strategic planning, & performance management
- Experience in a digital media role within an agency, or advertising in-house for a Saas company
- Strong understanding of the various digital channels (display, video, mobile, search, social, programmatic)
- Advanced ad tech knowledge of tagging, tracking & ad servers (DCM, etc.)
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.