As a Branch Solutions Consultant, you will work with the most widely known global brands to implement our mobile technology into their marketing stacks. A successful Solutions Consultant can project manage the implementation of cutting-edge mobile technology, while effectively building client relationships through strategic communications. As part of Branchs Professional Services organization, youll also have the opportunity to help shape future service offerings to meet changing market needs. If you're a driven & organized project manager who is passionate about mobile technology; enjoy building relationships with internal & external stakeholders; & can effectively tailor & communicate Branchs value proposition to various audiences; then youre a great fit for this mission-critical role that is a key driver of growth for Branch.
Project Management experience required.
What Youll Do:
- Project Manage the implementation of Branch technology into the mobile apps of large global enterprises
- Lead in-person & remote training sessions on Branchs capabilities & feature set, for product & marketing audiences
- Nurture client relationships through organized & strategic in-person, phone, & email communications
- Build business cases & performance reports showcasing implementation progress, campaign performance, & the Branch Value Proposition
- Collaborate with Branchs account management, sales, & solutions engineering teams to build & grow Branchs customer offerings
Were Looking for Someone With:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing Project Management or Consulting role (i.e., Project Manager, Implementation Consultant, Technical Account Manager)
- 1-2 years experience in a Mobile or SaaS industry
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple projects running in parallel timelines
- Excellent verbal communication & writing skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment & can be flexible in their approach to deliver quality work in any situation
- Outstanding work ethic & can create value with minimal direction
- Intellectual curiosity & hunger
- Bachelors degree
Nice to Haves:
- iOS and/or Android programming experience
- Web development experience
- Experience pulling data & API logs using basic SQL
- Experience using Mobile Analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Adobe
- Experience using productivity tools like JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. By integrating Branch technology into core marketing channels including apps, web, email, social media, search, & paid ads, leading brands are driving higher-value conversions than ever before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA & with offices around the globe, Branch has raised more than $200M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund & Playground Ventures. We power mobile links, attribution, & measurement for more than 3 billion monthly users & over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, & many more.