About The Role
As our SVP of People, you will report to the CEO & be responsible for the strategic oversight & direction of all People strategies, including: talent acquisition, performance management, learning, compensation & benefits, HR technology, & culture. Were looking for a passionate leader that will build strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, & develop & execute processes that will help us scale for the future.
What You'll Do
- Develop, recommend & execute people strategies around talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, learning, compensation & benefits, & culture
- Partner with leadership team to understand business needs & provide HR guidance that drives & informs key decisions
- Build & lead a world-class People team that is solutions-oriented, accountable, operates with urgency & empathy, & driven by data
- Oversee talent management initiatives, including performance management & compensation processes
- Engage on organizational design, process, & workstreams in order to help teams operate more effectively & reach peak efficiency
- Drive implementation & adoption of key People analytics with the goal of optimizing SevenRooms programs & culture
- Manage internal communications & channels, & support leaders around communications plans & change management
- Amplify our unique, high-performance culture & elevate our talent brand
Who You Are
- Bachelors required; Masters in Organizational Psychology or Human Resources Management preferred
- 12+ years of proven experience working in a Human Resources/People leadership function. 5+ years in a lead Human Resources role working closely with leadership teams required
- Demonstrated background evaluating & implementing People programs & initiatives across HR generalist functions including building culture, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, performance management, learning, & employee relations
- Strong familiarity with government compliance regulations & best practices/protocols
- Superb communication skills, business acumen & coaching, & the ability to thrive in a fast-paced & constantly evolving environment
- Experience quickly diagnosing challenges, strategizing solutions & implementing change
- Experience leading a rapidly scaling startup or technology organization through different stages of company lifecycle (early stage, Series A, Series B, growth stage, IPO)
- HR certifications (i.e. SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP) preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.