Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Peloton is seeking a dynamic & highly analytical Inventory Planner who will plan & drive inventory management across our complex network of warehouses. In this role, you will be responsible for managing supply routing from manufacturers to our DCs, inventory levels, & ensure inventory distributions are optimally balanced.
- Evaluate regional demand profile, set optimal replenishment targets to maximize service levels.
- Partner & collaborate with Supply Planners & Logistic team to effectively route supply to regions & DCs based on demand, capacity, lead time.
- Work closely with suppliers to maintain clear & clean shipment routing guidance.
- Analyze regional & sub-regional inventory level by product, & re-balance inventory based on sales trend, seasonal trend, promotional activities, & other ad hoc programs.
- Monitor production & inbound shipping schedule & make necessary re-routing recommendations to improve & optimize inventory positioning.
- Assist & troubleshoot shipping discrepancies, inventory discrepancies, & receipt delays.
- Partner with EIT & system developers to drive enhancements & improvements to existing processes & workflows, & develop new system solutions to drive efficiencies in inventory planning activities.
- Develop reports & dashboards for key inventory metrics, projections & other KPIs
- 3+ years of supply chain planning experience, with minimum 2 years in inventory management
- Creative problem solver & constantly want to move business forward
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, comfortable building data models, manipulate large data sets
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
- Experience in Netsuite and/or Advanced Planning System is a plus