CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Product Director, Tavel role will be responsible for leading product development teams that define & build innovative identity-based experiences in our flagship security checkpoint experience at airports.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit & attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers & evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution holding yourself & your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. Youre passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading consumer secure ID platform. Were looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Drive CLEARs product strategy & roadmaps in the Travel - Airports area, in partnership with product managers, engineers, & designers to create thoughtful frictionless user experiences
- Represent CLEAR externally with strategic business partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Collaborate with Product Design to map out end-to-end consumer travel journeys
- Be a player/coach for the airport product team
- Help drive the Product Team culture: ownership, communication, measurement, & innovation
- Develop success metrics & drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
- Define & validate strategy in partnership with the GM of Travel & EVP Operations.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field
- 10+ years of experience in technology product management with track record of successfully driving initiatives from 0 to 1
- Ability to drive alignment across senior executives, business leads & technical leads
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including presentations to C-Suite executives
- Passion for learning new things & driving innovation
- Obsession with the customer experience
- Strong interest in the Travel category