We are looking for a bright & enthusiastic individual to join our award winning London team as a Sales Support Intern. We're looking for someone who's driven, enthusiastic & hungry to sell.
This is a 9 month internship with an immediate start date.
==== Responsibilities ====
- Assist sales teams with bespoke responses to agency & client briefs which meet their campaign objectives & deliver maximum revenue for Teads.
- Coordinating campaign requirements across all Teads business functions including Publishing, Teads Studio, Client Services & Sales.
- Ensuring pricing across all proposals is consistent with Teads rate card pricing.
- Developing an expertise of the publishers within the Teads network & utilising this within a response to an agency & client brief.
- Building enhanced credentials around USPs & audiences for each publisher vertical within the Teads network.
- Understand & adapt to Teads ongoing product & technology developments, ensuring these are represented in your bespoke responses.
- General support to Sales teams for the delivery of revenues
==== Required Skills ====
- Excellent PowerPoint & Excel abilities.
- Experience working across multiple functions.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed quotas.
- Knowledge of Teads suite of products.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics & strategies.
- Effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation & creative problem-solving skills.
==== Success Metrics ====
- Revenue growth according to agency patch.
- Quality & volume of response to briefs
- Quality & volume of publisher credentials that can be used in response to brief
- Eagerness to join a sales organization & showing proactive work for advertisers, agencies & internal teams.
==== About Teads =====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.