Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" & Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis is in search of Community WELLNESS NURSESthat willbring passion to work every day,provide hands-onnursing care & create a fun work environment.
New grads are welcomed to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses & gain valuable skills.
We have 3 levels of Wellness Nurse positions at Aegis - one that will be the perfect fit for you:
As an ENTRY LEVEL WELLNESS NURSE(newly licensed RN or LVN) your contributions & trainingmay include:
- Medication Management
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse
As a CHARGE WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training may include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Entry Level WN
- Provide nursing services to residents.
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, & physicians.
- Maintain accurate resident health records.
- Participate in training of care staff.
- Report changes of condition & work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations & internal standards are met.
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Dementia/Memory Care programming training.
- Opportunity of growth to Senior Wellness Nurse
As a WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Charge Wellness Nurse
- Nurse Delegation
- Auditing & training Charge & Entry Level Wellness Nurses
- Assist Director of Nursing/Health Services Nurse on pre-assessments.
- Audit eMARS, med cart.
- Skin documentation & review
- Community care plan changes to staff
- Communication with familiesand physicians
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- LVN license that is active & in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth & our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please apply online or contact Marita Arevalo at 425.449.4981
Please apply online