Highsnobiety is a global multimedia entertainment brand that inspires people to lead their most culturally relevant lives by covering news & trends in fashion, sneakers, streetwear, ideas, pop culture, music, art, & entertainment. Reaching 50+ million individuals each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential fast-growing, award-winning media company.
We're looking for a professionally experienced, creatively minded, & culturally critical TikTok Editor to join our social team in New York City. Our ideal candidate is someone who is constantly keeping abreast of the latest innovations & newest ideas in fashion & entertainment, up-to-date on & excited about contributing meaningfully to online cultural conversations, progressively & anti-oppressively minded, has experience managing a collaborator network, & has a unique perspective on how a publication can can become a leader within its own right using Instagram as its premier platform.
- Work closely with the Social Media Director to develop & execute Highsnobietys TikTok strategy
- Grow our reach & influence on TikTok & bring the Highsnobiety brand to a new audience
- Create & source on-brand, high-performance Tiktok videos for the platform
- Grow & manage a stable of TikTok creatives
- Collaborate with Editorial, Video, Graphics, & Project Management teams to align on major editorial tentpoles, events, & marketing programs
- Work closely with audience development team to develop & execute KPIs
- Demonstrable TikTok experience & ability to garner & engage an audience of 5K+ on either personal or third-party TikTok accounts (experience working with e-commerce brands a plus)
- 2+ years professional experience working in social media
- Experience managing the performance & growth of two or more individuals a plus
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal & written with a progressive & anti-oppressive perspective
- Strong visual eye & attention to detail with a proven ability to think strategically & critically about creative conversations & ideas, both written & visual
- Ability to work in a reactive & collaborative team environment
- Deep understanding of fashion, pop culture, & Highsnobiety's brand
What we offer:
- A comprehensive Covid-19 remote work plan & related sustainable business model
- High degree of independence & creative leeway
- Compensation in line with market
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global media & advertising landscape
- Employee benefits (health, vision, dental, 401K)
- Motivating, international, & creative work atmosphere
*All applicants must be eligible to work in the US
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.