Aegis Living of Kirkland Lodge, & assisted living community, is in search of a Wellness Nurse,(LPN) that willbring passion to work every day,provide hands-onnursing care & create a fun work environment.New LPN grads are welcomed to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses & gain valuable skills. Looking to move up fast? Aegis is projected to open four new communities in WA in the next two years & we will be looking for strong & caring individuals to grow with us.
Aegis Living of Kirkland Lodge is located at12629 116th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034 in the heart of Totem Lake.
This position is Full Time, Tuesday to Saturday.
As a Wellness Nurse your contributions & trainingmay include:
- Medication Management
- Communicate Community care plan changes to staff
- Communication with familiesand physicians
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care & skin documentation & review
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse & Senior Wellness Nurse andHealth Services Director
What you'll need to rock at this job:
- LPN license that is active & in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth & our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.