The Data Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting operations by conducting quality assurance audits, analyzing results, providing feedback, & ensuring quality consistency as it relates to Prognos' products. Additional responsibilities include recommending process improvements in order to maintain quality in regards to contractual & internal requirements. Although the primary responsibility of this position is to support the Prognos Care Insights Product, additional tasks will be assigned as deemed appropriate. This is a non-technical role.
- Conduct daily, weekly, & monthly audits to ensure data quality & integrity
- Perform quantitative & qualitative analysis to identify data quality issues & assist in root cause analysis
- Assist in preparation of data quality assurance reports, presentations, & training materials
- Review & analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to develop effective strategies & test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) & analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases & defects
- Report bugs & errors to development teams
- Participate in internal/external calls & meetings to present data quality assurance audit results & provide feedback & guidance to internal/external stakeholders
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to develop & document data quality assurance plans
- Develop, maintain, & validate data quality standards & metrics
- Prioritize workload to ensure timelines & quality standards are met
- Support & accept responsibility for special projects & assignments
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-2 years prior data quality assurance experience required
- SQL skills preferred; experience writing queries to solve complex questions
- Knowledge of AWS technologies (e.g. S3, RedShift, etc.) and/or Apache Spark preferred
- Self-motivated individual who has a positive attitude, is well organized, & has a strong attention to detail
- Strong team player with the ability to work with coworkers & clients at all levels
- Strong understanding of healthcare data (e.g. clinical, claims, financial, etc.) highly desired
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects & priorities with short turnaround timelines
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet scheduling needs of internal team members & external clients across multiple time-zones
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Apps (e.g. Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
Prognos Values & Culture:
- We are collaborative. We put team trust & energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble & willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above & beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners & are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, & results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters & prioritize. We think in perspective & see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied & always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous & honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change & a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments & have fun.
- Our culture guide: https://goo.gl/g43bP9
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on eradicating disease by driving decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences & diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in over 30 disease areas, with over 15B medical records for 180M patients. Prognos has 500 extensive proprietary & learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management & quality improvement. The company is supported by a $23M investment from Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE:SFE) & Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF). For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.
To improve health by predicting disease the earliest
To eradicate disease so that humanity reaches its full potential
- Flexible work arrangements & unlimited PTO
- Some of our benefits include: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Dental, Vision, 401k, HSA, FSA, Dependent care flexible spending, commuter benefits, free access to One Medical Group, Gym discounts, flexible work hours & locations, access to the WeWork network, a Health Advocate, Employee Stock Option Plan, & more