As Business Development Representative, you will support the growth of our Platform business by generating opportunities for our sales team. Through inbound & outbound means, you will prospect potential clients - articulating the value of Vias on-demand transit solution..
Responsibilities & Duties
- Generate new business leads & relationships via outbound cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Become an expert on Vias on-demand transit solution & clearly convey its value proposition & capabilities to external parties
- Partner with sales team to secure & manage meetings with potential clients
- Manage your pipeline using our CRM tools & tech stack
- Hit & exceed monthly prospecting goals, consistently staying on top & ahead of KPIs
- 1+ years sales/business development experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Detail-oriented & thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- An appetite for learning with the ability to receive & implement feedback
- Organized & independent; youre both an individual contributor & a team player
- Passionate & relentless about growth; youre not deterred by setbacks & enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- Bachelor's degree with a high-level of academic achievement
- Experience at a startup and/or in the mobility sector a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, & a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.