Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating & delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
As Director of Product at Unqork, youll be a critical contributor in shaping & driving the overall product strategy & roadmap with a focus on people management. You will mentor & manage a team of Product Managers & work directly with internal & external teams to identify opportunities, set product direction & influence our releases. Youll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements & work closely with designers & engineers to launch great products for our customers.
- Help shape & define the product teams methodology while leveraging product and industry best practices
- Communicate & evangelize the product teams goals & strategy to identify opportunities for synergy & build alignment across various stakeholders
- Drive the product strategy & roadmap to ensure that the company achieves its long-term business needs & goals
- Identify & define KPIs & metrics for the team to set targets & drive overall team performance
- Continuously mentor & scale the product team while motivating Product Managers to deliver high quality work
- Partner with Product Operations to identify areas of opportunity to improve ways of working & product insights
Who you are:
- You are a service-minded leader & can work through ambiguous challenges & collaborate to build alignment & agreement
- You have a strong passion for all things product & enjoy solving complex product problems
- You have the ability to build a world-class team, identify team members strengths & use them successfully
- You possess excellent verbal & writing skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all relevant stakeholders & cater to technical & business audiences
- You have technical ability while not expected to write production code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, & speaking on any of the technical aspects that the product team is working on
- You have strong analytical skills with data-based prioritization
- You are curious & have a strong desire to learn & adapt
- 8+ years B2B SaaS product management experience
- Demonstrated the ability to create & socialize long term product strategy & get buy-in across multiple parts of the organization & executive team
- Experience in defining, launching & growing Enterprise or SaaS products as well as experience owning multiple product lines
- Demonstrated knowledge on all aspects of product management, including identifying market opportunities, defining success metrics, & developing product roadmaps
- Experience mentoring a team & played a key role in investing in each team members career development
- Demonstrated the ability to build trust & instill confidence in team members & stakeholders