AccuWeather, recognized & documented as the most accurate source of weather forecasts & warnings in the world, has saved tens of thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries & tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With global headquarters in State College, PA & other offices around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people daily to help them plan their lives & get more out of their day through innovative digital media properties, such as AccuWeather.com & mobile, as well as AccuWeather for Business (AFB), radio, television, newspapers, & the 24/7 AccuWeather Network.
Additionally, AccuWeather produces & distributes news, weather content, & video for more than 180,000 third-party websites. Among AccuWeathers many innovative & award-winning features free to the public are MinuteCast Minute by Minute forecasts with Superior Accuracy. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of Fortune 500 companies & thousands of businesses globally.
As a member of the AccuWeather For Business (AFB) Marketing team, youll be responsible for helping build & manage subscriber acquisition & retention programs for a newly created SMB product that targets businesses with exposure to weather-related impacts.
In this critical role, youll focus on building innovative performance programs & relevant customer experiences to improve engagement & retention. Your challenge is to develop repeatable strategies that grow annual recurring revenue (ARR). Youll lead customer marketing on paid social, programmatic media, & paid search on Google, Facebook, & other advertising platforms. In addition, you will collaborate on broader cross-functional campaigns, experiments, & efficiency measurement with campaign marketing, leveraging marketing analytics for decision making.
We are a group that values data & creativity equally, continuously seeking the best of left & right brain approaches. This role is for candidates that have 5+ years of relevant experience & are excited about using their skills alongside a strong, fast-paced B2B marketing team.
- Plan & optimize paid media campaigns to support & scale customer engagement & meet quarterly acquisition targets
- Develop a feedback strategy for SMB products through qualitative & quantitative methods to understand product usage & suggest improvements to customer value & experience
- Drive internal innovation & vision using knowledge of the SMB landscape & continually research SMB trends & products to understand the competitive landscape
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives & KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- Direct & manage agencies to achieve goals & ROI targets
- Manage Social Media advertising using performance goals that drive new user adoption & continuously test creative & placements
- Use a data-driven approach to build & maintain audience management strategy & playbook, manage campaigns, & derive insights on strategy & performance
- Help support weekly & monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, & other KPIs by monitoring web analytics dashboards & key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, & results with other teams & stakeholders
- Collaborate with overall marketing team, PR, Sales, Creative, Social & other teams as needed to support business & company goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital Media or equivalent practical experience
- 5 or more years of Digital or Social Media Advertising experience
- Robust analytical skills - the ability to identify meaningful trends, pursue the most important questions, & take action
- Experience with Marketing Hub by HubSpot
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, & metrics-driven marketing
- Strong written & verbal communication & strong attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations
- An outstanding ability to think creatively to identify & resolve problems
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, & self-motivation
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants & existing employees & we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy & gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency policy is available here.
AccuWeather is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information.