Who we are:
BigIDs data intelligence platform enables organizations to know their enterprise data & take action for privacy, protection, & perspective. BigID empowers customers to know their data, take action from their data, & unleash the value of their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation & next-gen technology with R&D in the heart of Tel Aviv. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, a Business Insider 2020 AI Startup to Watch, & an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced & rewarding: youll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, & teamwork.
Who we seek:
We are looking for a talented DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join our team & take on a major role in our DevOps transformation process from on-premises to SaaS.
What youll do:
- Maintain, troubleshoot & resolve production-grade issues
- Install & setup cloud systems & their applicative aspects
- Assist Services, Support, Presales, & customers in deploying BigID if needed
What you'll have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE
- Linux/Unix & bash scripting
- Python scripting experience
- Experience in AWS cloud infrastructure in production
- Experience with K8s orchestrators in production
- Experience in infrastructure as code tools, Terraform, Ansible or Cloud Formation
*This role is based in the US, can be remote & will work EST or CST hours*
Whats in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers & each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best & we dont give up
- Shine- We shine & make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.