We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, theres a staggering opportunity for efficiency & production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. Were on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, & big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze & optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, & competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things - to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, & to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, & the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost & environmental impact. Were on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
- Team player able to operate in a dynamic work environment & lead multiple projects simultaneously, manage competing priorities & deadlines
- Self-starter who actively seeks & tackles challenges
- Analytical & process oriented with very strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency
- Solid creative thinking
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Interest in manufacturing & how things are made
As the Demand Generation Manager, you are primarily responsible for driving quality leads that convert to sales pipeline. You define sales segments & develop & execute highly targeted account-based marketing campaigns that are account & role-based.
Your focus will also be on building executive relationship programs, supporting event communications, & email design, copy, & execution. You have experience in database management & Marketo, Salesforce, or similar systems. You are highly analytical & passionate about the minutiae ready to dig into data to ensure audience targeting, nurturing, & impactful outcomes.
You care that no lead gets left behind, & you enjoy working hand-in-hand with sales operations & sales leadership to ensure flawless lead flow management, follow-up, & reporting. You like working with inside & field sellers, helping them sell enterprise-class software (as a service). You love working in a fast-paced, startup environment with passionate co-workers where you can drive immediate organizational impact.
- Own the marketing funnel & lead management process from lead capture to follow-up to sales handover
- Work collaboratively with sales & sales development teams to create high converting campaigns
- Build & manage campaigns to support full lifecycle relationship marketing programs including account-based campaigns, event campaigns, webinars, & customer communications
- Develop & test marketing automation strategy based on personas & industrial markets through customized landing pages, email campaigns including copy
- Measure, analyze, & report campaign performance against the budget, develop reporting dashboards & provide analysis to the business
- Drive best-in-class data capture & management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing, & augmentation
- Manage the database, list segmentation & lead scoring
- Write all copy for emails & landing pages
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in running lead generation across multiple channels, email marketing programs with a specific focus on account-based marketing.
- Proven experience working with industry tools & marketing automation platforms including Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot
- Hands-on experience writing both long & short form copy to help define & explain a product
- Proven oral & written communication skills - able to provide samples of prior account-based marketing campaigns & writing samples
- Working knowledge & experience with email design
- Hands-on experience in database management, building lists, & managing segmentation
- Working knowledge & experience in lead processes, email execution, reporting & analysis
- Experience in paid advertising & retargeting ads also a plus
- Excel or Sheets power user
- Tech stack experience: Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Analytics
- Subject matter expert on email marketing best practices, lead funnel & CAN-SPAM & GDPR regulations
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact to the world & the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
- Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
- A bridge between the physical & cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites big data visualizations with sensors & heavy industrial equipment.
- A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
- Scientific & transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
- Backing by world leaders of both industry & tech that will ensure long-term growth & development for us.