Conductor is an award-winning Enterprise SEO & Content Marketing Agency based in NYC & recently acquired by the We Company. We are marketers who build software & provide technical SEO & content strategy consulting to other marketers. We write content that resonates with customers target audiences & optimize content to be found online using our proprietary analytics tools & best practices playbooks.
As a Senior SEO Strategist for WeWork, youll be deeply embedded within the US & Canada digital marketing team, responsible for optimizing pages for organic visibility & local search intent. In this role, youll collaborate with WeWork content marketers to drive awareness & acquisition of startups founders, human resources execs, & real estate brokers in cities throughout the US & Canada. Youll take the lead on brainstorming big ideas that will move the SEO needle, test & iterate, & conduct regular readouts with senior stakeholders on the performance of your initiatives. Youll perform gap analysis & educate others on how to drive organic campaigns forward. This position requires a tenacious, can-do attitude & a love of lifelong learning. The opportunities for growth are huge.
A day in the life
- Create & deliver recommendations to enhance organic search performance.
- Own local search initiatives to help the client own market share in cities across North America & Israel.
- Brainstorm a groundbreaking campaign that shakes up the traditional real estate industry & helps people find purpose in their work.
- Transform data into actionable insights & tactical next steps.
- Report on initiatives & performance on an ongoing basis using Conductor Searchlight & other tools, helping stakeholders understand the value of projects & results attributed to SEO.
- Partner closely with copywriters to create local content that does justice to the cultural nuances & preferences of American & Canadian cities.
Were excited about you if you have
- 5-10 years of SEO or content marketing experience, either at an agency or in-house
- Proven experience of successfully managing SEO initiatives for enterprise websites that drive results
- Managed SEO deliverables, such as keyword research & mapping, best practice guidelines, local search strategies, & technical SEO
- A reputation for ruthless prioritization & an intuition about what will move the needle
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, & other technologies that inform organic search strategies
- A sense of humor
- A desire to bring your authentic self to work each day