BlinkRx is a new tech-powered pharmacy revolutionizing the way people access prescription medicine. Our pharmacy is affiliated with Blink Health, which leverages its proprietary technology to provide patients with convenient access to amazingly inexpensive drug prices.
Our core mission is to delight our patients & turn them into fans by providing innovative technologies combined with best-in-class customer service. We understand that in order to do this, we must work closely with pharmacies & prescribers to ensure prescriptions can be processed quickly & effectively. You are the patients champion, & will work across the company & with our partners to tackle obstacles & answer questions that may arise.
This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise. Apply your pharmacy expertise in a new & exciting way that offers innovative services to patients nationwide & the chance to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing pharmacy care.
- Field calls from patients, providers & pharmacies
- Receive, enter, process & fill prescriptions as per Blink protocols
- Perform patient outreach to conduct patient enrollment, benefits coordination, financial assistance assessment, insurance verification & arrange delivery
- Provide patient care to accurately support pharma programs & triage to a pharmacist when required
- Place outbound phone calls & receive inbound phone calls to resolve routine & new issues with patients, doctors & insurers
- Document all call information & data discovery according to operating procedures
- Research required information using available resources
- Maintain confidentiality of patient & proprietary information
- Perform all tasks in a safe & compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State & Federal laws
- Work collaboratively & cross-functionally between management, other Blink pharmacy teams, compliance & engineering
- Active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Idaho (in good standing & unrestricted)
- National certification as a pharmacy technician through PTCB or NHA preferred
- 1 - 2 years prior pharmacy technician experience
- Excellent phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical aptitude & ability to learn complex new software
- Full time position, on-site in Boise
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.