We are looking for an experienced leader who brings a strong mix of leadership, operational rigor & business acumen to help establish the vision & drive the execution of Vimeos Trust & Safety operations. This role will report into the VP of Customer Support & will span all of Vimeos products & business segments.
You will build out & lead the Trust & Safety team to ensure the safety of our global Vimeo community in crafting, sharing & growing their businesses with video. Furthermore, you will use your experience to balance the operational realities of a fast-growing business against continuously evolving policies while working to build an outstanding customer experience. You will partner with Engineering for tool development, Product Management to drive improvements into the product roadmap, Sales & Business Development on new opportunities & last but not least collaborate with Legal on policy & compliance.
What youll do:
- Responsible for global Trust & Safety operations & customer experience
- Advocate & build awareness for Trust & Safety across the company
- Define measurements for Trust & Safety impact & performance
- Lead cross functional global strategic projects to ensure continued operational improvement & regulation compliance
- Act as a global escalation point for emergency content safety-related cases & provide suitable follow-up root cause & corrective action plans
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 6 - 8+ years of overall experience in Trust & Safety with technology or SaaS experience preferred
- Experience leading senior contributors & managers as well as matrixed & outsourced resources
- Experience working with Business, Legal, Engineering & Product teams
- Extremely high EQ with sensitivity & respect for other cultures, religions & orientations
- Track record of proven results in fast paced & demanding work environments
- In depth knowledge of content moderation, legal compliance & abuse protection practices & industry standards
- Experience with escalation & crisis management & ownership
- Extensive experience with data analysis, insights, visualization & communication
Targeted Base Salary Range: $137,000 to $202,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs