Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. We exist to help our clients succeed. We work tirelessly to optimize your performance while our SSP enables you to make smart, strategic decisions.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring an experienced Director, Product Management - Mobileto join our growing team in Redwood City.
We'relooking for a scrappy go-getter who is happy to jump onto customer calls, brainstorm with engineers, & get their hands into the details of an SDK being developed.
This person will work with key members of the Product Management, Business, & Engineering teams to develop strategies, technologies, & tactics to optimize programmatic performance across all types of mobile inventory, including in-app, mobile web, mobile video, & native.
6+ years of experience in ad technology, with recent relevant experience specifically in mobile monetization strategies & technologies, including:
- RTB, PMP & related programmatic technologies, specific to mobile
- Mobile ad formats including display, rich media, video & native
- Mobile targeting & cross-device strategies
- Location-based & geo-oriented technologies
- Demand sourcing & integration priorities for mobile monetization
- Mobile app, SDK components, & developer solutions
The ideal candidate has:
- A background in product management, product strategy, revenue optimization, yield analysis & optimization.
- Demonstrated prior success within a startup culture, bringing cross-functional projects to closure
- Strong quantitative & data-driven analytical skills, as well as solid communication & people skills
- Extensive industry relationships with a network of relevant mobile & programmatic contacts
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.