We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who can drive complex cross-team projects, identify & resolve blockers, & set the teams up for success. You will be working closely with Technology teams, but also interacting & building relationships with other Vimeo departments (like Product & BI). The Technology department is focusing on best in class video quality, building stable platforms, high availability, robust data & modern infrastructure. Join the team of motivated & highly driven professionals & make an impact!
What youll do:
- Facilitate planning & summary reporting for projects (and their expected product outcomes) spanning multiple engineering teams in the Technology department, & be responsible for artifacts reflecting plans, progress, issues & risks.
- Facilitate collaboration between teams, ensure cross-team dependencies are identified & acted on, mitigate delivery risks
- Introduce & improve Agile ceremonies
- Work with Product management to ensure teams have alignment on goals & outcomes
- Help teams improve backlog decomposition & estimation
- Help teams & stakeholders understand empirical & iterative product development
- Actively support & encourage continuous improvement culture
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Experience in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ Years working in a capacity of Project or Program Manager, (an Agile Role as Scrum Master, Product Owner or Coach would be preferred)
- Ability to work closely with multiple engineering teams simultaneously to facilitate planning & product execution, work decomposition, & reporting
- Ability to define metrics & associated data collection within Jira in a consistent manner, while applying lean principles.
- Experience in configuring & managing Jira workflows, team boards
- Experience building information radiators in the Atlassian suite (or in comparable tools)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility & open-mindedness along with a positive attitude
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Good understanding of Agile values & principles
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.