Company Description|Job Description
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a 3D artist to participate in the development of its games. The versatile 3D artist, will be required to produce various game elements such as environments, characters & props. The ideal candidate is autonomous & resourceful, with a keen eye for detail, & easily adapts to different styles.
- Create the various elements required by the production of the game including textures & materials.
- Ensures optimal game performance by understanding & respecting the technical guidelines & optimizing of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality.
- Communicates with other departments to understand their needs & requirements
- Mastery of the modeling component of the Autodesk Maya software.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Understanding PBR techniques (physically based rendering) is an asset.
- Portfolio demonstrates skills in creation of 3D models, textures,UV unfoldingin & lighting
- Traditional drawing is an asset
- Stuides in a 3D school
- Ability to work in a team & communicate, orally & in writing, in a clear & concise manner
- Passion for video games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The internship is the period of Summer 2019.