BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a bus network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
As our future FP&A Associate (F/M), you will be joining the Finance team & work in a multicultural environment with skilled, friendly & dedicated colleagues, whose mission is to structure, analyze & forecast BlaBlaCar's activity & financials.
Your role will be to produce reliable & insightful financial data & reports in order to ensure BlaBlaCar's financial health & growth. You will act as a business partner to all managers across the organisation to ensure efficient investments.
You will be in charge of :
- Consolidating & analyzing our monthly reporting of KPIs & financials for the group's executive committee
- Producing investors' reports
- Building company-wide budgets & conducting quarterly reviews in close collaboration with all managers across the organisation
- Constantly improving our tools, processes & dashboards to steer our analysis towards impact & actions
- Formulating strategic recommendations to increase our revenues & optimize our costs, & closely follow checkpoints of our company objectives
- 2-4 years experience in Consulting, Auditing, Transaction service, or Financial Planning & Analysis
- Degree from tier one business or engineering schools
- Fluent in English & ideally French (any other language, including German, Spanish & Russian will be a plus)
- A prior experience in a startup, scale-up, or Internet company will be a plus
- Strong grasp of business & financial statements :P&L ownership, Cash-flow & Balance Sheet strong understanding
- Outstanding analytical skills, agile & hands-on, high attention to detail, committed to making an impact
- High level command of Excel & knowledge of Financial ERPs & other tools (ideally Workday, Anaplan)
- IT Tools skills, DataBase manipulations skills, ideally Data Visualisation skills (Tableau)
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris, France
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by an analytical test, several face to face interviews & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.