Working alongside our Markets & HQ leadership teams, the Head of Information Technology will be charged with developing & enhancing Knotels technology product to provide an efficient & functional catered platform for clients so they can focus on their business. This leadership position will also be responsible for ensuring Knotel HQ operates at peak performance to allow the company to scale on a global level without issue.
What Youll Do
- End to end, full accountability for all aspects of IT across the various global markets. This includes corporate IT, overseeing build-outs & IT operations for client workspaces.
- Partnering with business stakeholders to deliver IT solutions & services aligned with the business vision & mission objectives.
- Oversee, define & drive IT strategy & roadmap to deliver stable, predictable & cost effective (to budget) IT services.
- Developing & maintaining strong relationships across all functions of the business, with local & global stakeholders, & establishing credibility & expertise across the Leadership Team.
- Managing an exceptional IT service client team across global cities that really delivers for Knotel & its clients.
- Establishing & maintaining strong strategic partnerships with vendors & service suppliers.
- Build processes & systems that meet long-term needs & scale appropriately.
- Envision & actualize long-term goals while managing the day to day activities.
Who You Are
You are a results-driven technical management professional with the ability to make sound business decisions. You have strong IT experience providing network solutions within emerging innovation companies & are comfortable diving deep into technical details. You appreciate that done is better than perfect & find entrepreneurial ways to persevere through obstacles. You operate cross-functionally, but still move fast to get things done. You inspire those beneath you with clear vision, determination, & ability to execute. You believe in the vision of Knotel while striving for continuous & ongoing operational improvements to operate the best workspaces for our members. You also have the following:
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience managing global teams delivering network infrastructure & systems in multiple client sites. Experience at both an emerging venture & a mature IT organization would be preferable.
- Project & program management experience defined by a proven track record of on time & on budget delivery of multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong customer focus & understanding, defined by proven ability to develop & maintain customer relations with internal stakeholders. You actively seek information to understand customers circumstances, problems, expectations & needs.
- Ability to build a successful team proven track record of success through people management skills, motivating others, promoting a productive work culture, & managing performance.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills necessary to develop customer relationships & work directly with executive management.
- Strong decision making abilities, & a willingness to make timely yet well-informed decisions regarding business strategy, direction & tactical delivery.
- Experience with office buildouts on the technology side, but also familiar with all aspects of a buildout & construction.
- Cybersecurity knowledge & experience.
- Knowledge of IT management frameworks such as ITIL & COBIT.
- Familiarity with IT governance. Able to oversee creation & implementation in a loosely structured environment.
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.