This role is full time, for 5 days a week on a Tuesday to Saturday shift. You will be required to spend the first 3 weeks [Mon-Fri] in remote training with the UK team.
Harrys is a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience & for guys who know they shouldnt have to overpay for a great shave. We own our razor blade factory in Germany & sell our products directly on our website, meaning were able to deliver exceptional value & experiences to our customers.
Since launching in the US in early 2013 we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand, thanks to the over 5 million guys who have trusted Harrys for a great shave. As part of our mission to become a global grooming brand we launched Harrys in the UK in July 2017 & were off to a very strong start! Were just at the beginning of our journey here & were excited about what lies ahead.
About the Team
Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do at Harrys. The Customer Experience Team is the voice of Harry's to our customers, & the voice of our customers to the wider Harrys business. Everything we do is directly influenced by our customers - from new products, to marketing initiatives, & our website - & as a part of our CX team you will be at the forefront of helping our customers & refining our business.
About the Role
As a Customer Experience Assistant you will work directly with our customers as we continue to grow our brand in the UK, answering their questions about everything from delivery times to how often they should shave. You will work a fixed five out of seven days, on a Tuesday to Saturday shift. You will also work closely with the rest of the UK business to develop & execute creative ideas for improving the customer experience overall.
What you will accomplish:
- Tackle an array of customer issues via phone, email & chat
- Become an expert on our products & spread the love of Harry's
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by surpassing our customers everyday expectations
- Create instant rapport with our customers, finding new & interesting ways to make them smile
- Suggest ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, & better serve our customers
- Master our internal tools in order to efficiently & effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with Customer Experience Management to identify trends in real-time & channel customer feedback to all areas of the business
- Dive in wherever needed as we grow our UK operations
This should describe you:
- A clear communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways
- An incredibly empathetic person who has no problem putting themselves in the customers shoes
- A great rapport builder, with strong work ethic & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, & develop your professional skills
- A fast problem solver, who can think on their feet to find creative solutions
- Strong start-up mentality, with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Self-motivated & grit to get things done, even when theres no-one else around
- Flexible outlook & keenness to support other areas of the UK team as required
- Enjoy working in a team & overcoming challenges together
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the UK Customer Experience Team Lead
- Work with the Customer Experience Team, who like to make the everyday fun
- Work with the rest of the UK business to build & grow the Harry's team culture
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.