About the Job:
Do feel like you were born to be in sales & have had people recommend you become a sales person? Did you have a lemonade stand as a kid & sell more chocolate or magazines than everyone else during the high school fundraiser? At LiveIntent wed like to invest in your development & provide an accelerated growth opportunity in roles within sales, marketing & customer success.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a critical role at LiveIntent. The SDR will be responsible for driving brand awareness & qualifying leads that build the pipeline for the sales organization. You will be challenged to quickly learn modern prospecting & sales techniques while also getting an intense education in identity based digital advertising & marketing; advanced strategies & techniques that wont appear in college curriculums for years to come. The best news yet is that youll be offering people excellent solutions to their biggest problems & LiveIntent has a stellar & well established reputation among hundreds of premium brands like Walmart, Kraft, Ticketmaster, Expedia, NYTimes & Washington Post.
- Articulate the Companys value proposition to decision-makers within the ecommerce, retail, travel, ticketing & financial verticals to assess buying interest.
- Assess the prospect's needs, explain LiveIntent solutions, qualify the prospect, & schedule meetings for Sales colleagues to begin their sales process using the sales methodology behind a solution-oriented SaaS sale.
- Leverage a combination of phone, email, LinkedIn, marketing automation & conferences to build & manage demand generation.
- Proactively continue to learn about company products, competitive landscape & market knowledge.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of experience in a market/sales development role, or relevant degree preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Self-motivation & the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, highly automated sales environment.
- A desire to learn what it takes to effectively manage & execute outbound prospecting strategies.
- Hard working, joyful, collaborative yet able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you're looking for an opportunity that will develop your sales skills & provide multiple career paths, the Sales Development Representative role is the one for you! We look forward to reviewing your application.
We support employee health & wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks & beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga & Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- An opportunity to play in the company band called RIFFF
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
We support diversity & growth within the company with programs & initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance & compensation review process
- Monthly Women with Intent meetings
- Book Club focused on reading & discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch & Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning & Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training & employee recognition
- Board games & Play Station for after-hours fun
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way +2000 of the worlds largest Brands & Publishers think about email.
The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send & receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity & market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales & revenue.