The Director of Lifecycle Marketing will be responsible for strategic leadership of our lifecycle marketing initiatives. The candidate will spearhead efforts to increase customer loyalty & engagement, as well as bolster the customer communications experience. As we scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships & opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
What youll do:
- Understand the customer journey to architect & optimize the marketing communications strategy for engagement through personalization
- Use data to manage our customer segmentation strategy to innovate on how we connect with our customers
- Design a lifecycle touchpoint strategy dedicated to retention across multiple channels, both digital (Email, Push, SMS, Website) & through our delivery experience
- Monitor Lifecycle KPIs to garner insights on consumer behavior to drive actionable next steps
- Deploy scalable A/B testing to extract maximum ROI from marketing communications
- Partner with the Product, Data, Engineering, & Operations teams to test & deploy improvements to the customer journey
- Provide leadership, mentoring & guidance to the Lifecycle Marketing team by setting performance goals, ensuring execution of projects & cultivating a high-performance culture
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of lifecycle marketing & digital product experience
- You are focused on data & deeply familiar with tools to support retention & CRM efforts
- You are comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Email Creation/HTML, Email Platforms such as SailThru/Klaviyo/Braze, Customer Data Platforms (Segmentation)
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.