Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organizations around the world.
Weve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced Product Manager with strong business & technical acumen. You are interested in building enterprise software products that solve real world problems. You're just as comfortable talking about APIs & integrations as well as brainstorming with external companies on how to build revenue-generating partnerships.
You have a propensity to question, explore, challenge, & build. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can be creative & highly impactful. You're looking forward to helping grow our business partnerships, building our core platform, & - above all - making sure that our customers have access to high-quality alerts that will improve the safety & productivity of their organizations.
What you'll do:
- Lead, develop, & execute overall product strategy for APIs & partnerships & the Dataminr for News & Dataminr for Brand Risk products.
- Define the API product roadmap including authentication, API framework, & standards, in partnership with the Engineering team
- Lead & develop the self-serve portal for Dataminr for News & Dataminr for Brand Risk products to ensure our customers can effectively configure their experiences to get the most of Dataminrs products.
- Partner with Business Development to drive both technical integrations & delivery of product roadmap to strategic partners
- Partner with customer research & UX to understand & define the customer need for future use cases that drive value from Dataminrs real-time alerts.
- Drive sales enablement collateral in partnership with Product Marketing & Sales Support
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of product management experience with direct product ownership
- Experience with SaaS products, particularly building or working on developer portals & integrations
- Previous experience owning product initiatives from requirements to deployed functionality
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functional specifications, launching new products, developing go to market strategies, conducting customer research & facilitating user testing
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications, mobile, & communication products
- Experience designing user interfaces, including the ability to create examples through wireframes & mockups to explain your ideas
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, sales engineering, operations, & product development teams
- Excellent organizational, presentation & writing skills & ability to successfully interact across functions at all levels of an organization & with customers
- Consumer-obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, & do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, & basically just measure everything
- Driven & biased-to-action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, & persevere when things are challenging; you're hungry to win & you have the grit to make it happen
- Collaborative & communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, & establishing credibility; you're a strong communicator: curious, thoughtful, & clear
Why you should work here:
We recognize & reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including company equity.
- paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching.
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses.
We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed.
- opportunities to own & drive important critical projects.
- individual Learning & Development fund & professional training.
- generous leave & flexible hours.
- daily catered lunch & a fully stocked kitchen.
- And more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.