Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M & have over 900 employees across 11 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
We are looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager reporting to the VP Global Marketing, Brand, & Events.
Develop the annual & quarterly global campaign plan for the Similarweb Partner Marketing organization including defining the strategy, building the messages, & outlining & executing the programs required to achieve pipeline goals for the business
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables & schedules
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, budgets, & campaign schedule
- Drive the creation & approval of compelling & effective campaign assets focused on creating awareness, interest & action
- Collaborate with product marketing to write marketing messages that help support the product line messaging to the audience segments your campaign targets
- Forecast, track, & report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders
- Continually monitor, analyze & tune campaigns to maximize visit-to-registration conversion.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- 5-8+ years product and/or partner marketing experience in a business to business (B2B) environment in the cloud, SaaS, or enterprise software (familiarity with marketing intelligence a plus)
- Self-starting, enthusiastic individual who is willing to take innovative approaches & responsibly for outcomes
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell & services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings & traditional channel marketing tactics
- Experience in building & running integrated global campaigns with partners
- Experience with content development efforts research, whitepapers, blogs, web content, videos & sales enablement materials)
- Strong analytical skill set to identify insights & optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written, across all levels of the organisation
- Superb organisation & project management skills & the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Experience working with global partners
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative & talented professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home & the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.