THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Aprons CX Business Data/Analytics II position will support CX leadership by guiding the Analytics team in the development of critical metrics & actionable insights on our backend & customer facing processes, while also supporting cross-department technical functionalities, which impact fundamental system functionalities. In addition, the Data Analyst II will lead key cross-departmental data/analytics project support including but not limited to VoC & Best customer initiatives.
WHATS ON THE MENU
- Direct & oversee priorities, responsibilities, & performance management of all direct reports
- Drive efforts to forecast & manage key operational insights & will work to improve all aspects of forecasting demand in workforce planning, predictive staffing models, & project management support.
- Cross Department Project Support
- Facilitates High Level Ticket Volume Forecasting
- LE Staffing Modeling & Vendor Hour Management
- Oversee agent performance reporting (For mgmt & supes)
- SQL Database Management & Modeling
- Builds Dashboards & other operation tools
- CX Data Validation & Auditing
- Department Resource Management
- Quantitative Customer Trend Analysis/ VoC support
- Navigate large datasets, build and/or interpret predictive models, & partner with CX leadership to create process mapping & design, testing, & rollout planning/execution.
- Support CX leadership in understanding, forecasting, & managing key business insights
- Maintain & improve current workflows, forecasting models, & methodology by reviewing historical trends, researching demand drivers, & developing forecast models using advanced analytical methods
- CRM/IVR management
- Own licensing expenditure
- Support VoC initiatives through qualitative & word trend analysis
- Identify, prioritize, structure, & analyze ad hoc analyses about key cross-functional initiatives & projects, customer insights, & business operations to identify root cause & trend analysis
- Support cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant impact variations between teams
- Three years Experience in Reporting & Data
- Three years Experience in Project Management & Managing System/Process
- At least two years of supervisor experience, preferred
- Advance spreadsheet experience in both Excel & Google sheets
- Intermediate Powerpoint/Google Slides experience
- Intermediate experience with Tableau or other visualization software
- Intermediate SQL experience
- Strong understanding of contact center software & metrics
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, & presentation skills with experience communicating with senior leadership
- Strong verbal & communication skills, required in interfacing with varied stakeholders across the company.
- Motivated self-starter
- Executive reporting & presentation creation
- Bachelor Degree in related fieldExperience with CX related technology platforms & Service Environments
BlueApron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.