Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Seller Implementation Project Management Team
Our team sits within Tradeshift's Services Success Organization. We're the team that's on the ground, making sure all of our sellerusers are brought onto the platform in a professional & timely manner. We are looking for people that are proactive, know how to build relationships, gain commitment manage projects, drive deadlines, deliver technical implementations & are ready do what is needed to ensure our users are rapidly enabled.
We believe in empowerment & ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous, but expected to follow a process & work in the interest of our users & the platform. The scope of this role starts at the initial engagement presenting our solution & ends when the supplier is live on the platform. You will be a conduit that will coordinate across departments & do what is needed on a daily basis to keep our users engaged & on the path to a live integration.
The Seller Implementation Project Manager team from Bucharest is working with some of the biggest companies in the world & their suppliers to deliver integration projects within EMEA, collaborating hand in hand with the teams located in USA & Malaysia ( Kuala Lumpur).
- You will take 100% ownership for all integration within your assigned portfolio of suppliers
- Collaborating with our Technical Engineers & Customer Success Managers, you will be responsible for the fulfillment of each project in hand & within the timelines set for each campaign
- You'll need to balance your work schedule by coordinating multiple integrations on the behalf of several customers at once
- Achieve all quotas & deadlines for completing each integration case
- Drive the success of our users & keep them on track by familiarizing them with the Tradeshift platform, provide them with the best solutions & services to drive their success on Tradeshift
- Work across our global teams to test, debug, & coordinate mission critical changes that are needed to ensure your suppliers are successfully integrated
- Plan & work with our supplier users to formulate the most appropriate & timely solution for their integration project
- Provide technical assistance to integrating suppliers & continuously find ways to improve & streamline the our services provided & the user experience
- Business level in written & verbal English & German is mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in either Project Management/ Account Management/ Sales within tech industry
- Client facing exposure within a customer service environment
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science
- Strong prioritization & collaboration skills
- Highly motivated to over achieve against targets
- Excellent communication, presentation & highly refined interpersonal skills
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, API's & e-commerce processes would be an advantage
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days, Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.