PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six ninecenters worldwide.
Customer Success Operations Manager / Technical Account Manager / AdOps Manager / Advertising Operations Manager
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical & creative thinking with strong communication skills.This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences & coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products & services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, & ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup & maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations & deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management & engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher & Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate & interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal & external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in & contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues & product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic & quarterly business review meetings
- Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP andadNetworks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper & various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL & other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies & their root causes
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP & AdTech a plus
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics & Competencies
- Pro-active & self-motivated as will be a part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability,Problem-solving, & analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized & structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Native German speaker, excellent writtenEnglish
- French language will be a plus
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.