Associate Account Manager, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Associate Account Manager (AAM) is an entry-level position that provides internal support for his/her Account Manager across a variety of job responsibilities. This person will oversee aspects of internal reporting, setting up campaigns through Salesforce.com, & billing. The task oriented position requires someone that is able to stick to daily deadlines, is highly organized & has a strong eye for detail. This stepping stone position is great for anyone looking to gain exposure to the fast paced world of a digital ad technology company.
Strategically Own Partner Communication
Become the face of DV from a media partner perspective.
- Be the first point of contact for partner email communication & assist partners when advertiser performance thresholds are exceeded.
- Provide tailored support to partners through offering optimizations opportunities, deep reporting insights, & education on DV products.
- Conduct the first line analysis of data when partners have questions on reporting.
Efficiently & Effectively Action on Daily Campaign Tasks
Communicate to clients & partners on all incoming case requests with a same day turnaround while ensuring 100% accuracy of internal campaign setup.
- Agile management of the case queue to notify clients of traffic drops, high block rates, tag request questions, etc within the same business day.
- Responsible for campaign & contact setup guaranteeing data consistency across DVs internal systems including Salesforce.
Proficiency in Overall Account Support
Play a key role in driving business success by working lockstep with Account Managers to best service accounts.
- Achieve basic understanding of client's needs & goals.
- Identify recurring issues across clients/partners & escalate performance trends to the Account Manager.
- Ability to communicate with an internal or external audience effectively through synthesizing information tailored to each party.
Who you are
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Proven communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Some understanding of the online media marketplace.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, & consistently perform in high pressure environments.
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.