Sr. Search Marketing Specialist
MakeSpace is looking for a Sr. Search Marketing Specialist to help revolutionize the $38 billion storage industry. We built the technology & a national operations network to change the way we store, move, & manage our stuffmaking space more accessible to everyone. Join us as we grow our business & launch new products across 31 markets & counting.
Were looking for a talented Sr. Search Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Acquisition, you will manage the strategy, optimization & growth of direct response acquisition channels. The ideal candidate is looking for a high growth opportunity in a fast paced environment & has a deep understanding of user behavior. This role can be remote from any Eastern time zone location with the occasional travel to our NYC HQ location.
What youll do:
- Launch, manage, & optimize campaigns across various online channels, not limited to: Search (Paid & Organic), Paid Social, Video, Display & Affiliate Partnerships
- Spearhead channel growth through strategic optimization, creative testing & incremental analysis
- Evaluate, onboard & manage new partners that will assist with the efficient growth of MakeSpaces customer base
- Implement strategic tests that provide insightful learnings into web behavior, effective messaging & creative optimization
- Utilize first, last & multi touch attribution models to measure campaign effectiveness & provide recommendations
- Work cross functionally with Brand, Sales, Product & Analytics to shape marketing strategy, innovate testing & optimize ad spend.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of customer lifetime value & its role in marketing KPIs
- Must be able to work out of excel & quickly conduct ad-hoc analyses
- Extremely detail-oriented, analytical & organized
- Knowledgeable of major US markets & media landscape
- Excellent project management, communication, documentation, & presentation skills
- Hustle is essential, you move quickly & execute to allow for continual iteration
- You have experience with all modern digital paid media channels & platforms
- Proficiency with multiple BI & analytics tools (Mixpanel, Looker, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Prior experience with an online subscription, lead gen or mobile gaming business model a plus
- Basic SQL and/or programming knowledge is a plus
- A competitive base salary & a 401(k) with matching
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- Remote opportunity with the occasional travel to our NYC office
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Catered lunch on Wednesdays, unlimited snacks, beer on tap, etc.
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Free MakeSpace storage so you can take back your closet
- Beautiful office in Lower Manhattan with massive outdoor spaces for lunch, work, & play :)
MakeSpace culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.