- Shortest feedback loop between development & testing
- Build & maintain CI
- Majority of QA team is involved in automation
- Identify & proactively act on technical debt
- Code Reviews between all automation engineers
About the job:
- Develop, architect & inform our native mobile strategy
- Optimize the tests to scale with growing platform
- Establish best code practices
- Optimize current processes to make them more efficient
- Be a quality ambassador between product management & developers
- Identify & suggest areas of future work for themselves & their teams.
- Work with software development engineers to understand the overall technical architecture & how each feature is implemented.
- Experience with Selenium in one or more languages (Java/Python preferred but not required)
- 5+ years of automation development experience
- Experience with building & managing Automation frameworks
- API Testing
- Experience in Linux/Unix, Shell scripting
- Experience with a CI tool (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc)
- Ability to work with source code with multiple branches
- Mentality of Automation-First & guide other team members in taking the automate everything approach.
What we offer
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Premium medical, dental, & vision coverage for full-time employees & their dependents
About the Engineering team
The retail space is one of the most rapidly changing industries today, & Moda stays at the forefront of those moves because of its innovative engineering team. Theyre working on some of the biggest advances in tech right now: artificial intelligence, big data analysis, machine learning, & customized, innovative tools. And the entire tech stack is built in-house, using the latest tools & frameworks.
And because Moda is a young startup with a dynamic culture, engineers at the company can have an oversized impact with their work advancing not only Modas technology, but the retail industry as a whole. Engineers arent told how they should implement new features Moda has created a great culture for self-driven experimentation, innovation, & fresh ideas.