Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Create test scripts & suites to ensure product specification is being met
- Work closely with Firmware developers as they implement features to ensure requirements are being fulfilled & conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure a high reliability & quality metric
- Define & drive innovative automated test strategies into the software development process
- Create & maintain automation test fixtures & set-ups needed to run automated testing; & maintain documentation for test results
- Applicant must have at least one (1) year of experience in quality assurance & automation & test engineering
- Must have a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have strong knowledge of C language & Python Scripting language
- Must have a demonstrated working knowledge with developing code on a single boxed computer such as Arduino/Raspberry PI & debugging equipment such as meters, oscilloscopes & logic analyzers
- Must also have experience with deploying a Jenkins CI/CD test environment
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We now boast over 100 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. And there is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.