The Head of the Deal Desk at Convercent serves as the liaison across the business to construct appropriate pricing, product & professional services alignment, & contract terms in order to deliver bookings results & overall customer success. This leader & their team are the curators of the contractual agreement with a prospect or customer & are essential in driving streamlined process that increase booking velocity while maintaining the accuracy needed to achieve customer success.
This leader is customer facing, leads a team, & is also expected to effectively lead across the organization (marketing, sales, product, professional services, customer success, finance/accounting, & legal) in order to deliver results.
- Advise the sales & customer success team on deal strategy including contracting & pricing
- Act as the liaison with OneTrust Legal & work to align processes for greater efficiency & forward deal momentum
- Facilitate complex contract negotiations & escalations for all new business, expansions, & renewal opportunities
- Develop best-in-class initiatives, processes, & tooling that simplify, improve, & accelerate Convercents QTC processes
- Build a team & process where contracting embraces the Hate to Lose culture & becomes a competitive differentiator
- Create a set of dashboards to identify Legal risk for both new business & existing customers
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong business acumen & project management skills, with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally with Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success & Product
- Passion for helping your team develop, learn, & succeed
- High EQ, interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence & motivate
- The ability to independently lead projects including: scope, prioritize, & execute initiatives
- Values-based leader
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000 base salary + variable compensation
This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.