WHO IS ONFIDO?
Onfidos vision is an open world where identity is the key to access. We verify the worlds identities using AI & biometrics. Out technology helps global businesses - like Revolut, Indiegogo & Allstate - onboard more users while driving down risk & fraud. And were also finding the answers for the future of identity, leading innovation initiatives with the Better Identity Coalition & the Fintech Delivery Panel. Our key investors include Microsoft & Salesforce.
We're looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to facilitate the on-boarding of new clients. Daily, youll join prospective client meetings & calls alongside members of our sales team. Youll do some technical discovery on their workflow/platforms, answer technical questions about our product, & offer solutions to their pain points within the context of our product offerings. Youll offer prospects a sense of confidence that we know our stuff at a deep level & youll speak with clients & prospects from the C- Suite at huge companies to devs hacking on our API. As the prospect is investigating our product, youll help them overcome any obstacles to testing so that they move through this phase quickly. Then, when they sign on, youll provide integration support working alongside their developers to ensure everyone is happy.
Internally, youll work with the product team & engineering to provide feedback from the market on how we should shape our roadmap moving forward. Youll also help marketing develop & deliver relevant product training for the sales team. Youll get to work with almost every Group in the company, giving a great perspective on the business. Youll have a huge amount of autonomy & flexibility on how to structure your work & know that youll have all the support you need to succeed.
Your role as a Solutions Engineer will include:
- Bridging the gap between selling Onfidos services & helping customers to trial & integrate our solution
- Proactively supporting customer with design & integration of Onfido API/SDKs
- Project managing trials, the customer integration progress, together with account management
- Assisting with / aiding in development of demos, trials & sector-specific presentations
- Supporting RFPs & creating workflows to ensure RFPs are documented & optimized between Sales & Engineering teams