ABOUT THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER:
You love providing top-notch level of support to make the lives of those around you easier. You are passionate about creating a functional, clean & fun working environment for you & your team.
You are always accountable when it comes to your role & responsibilities. Youre known for your can-do & positive attitude! You thrive in a fast-paced environment & are constantly looking for ways to grow & help out.
- Facilities Ownership:
- Act as front desk reception to greet & coordinate on-site visitors
- Order, stock & maintain inventory of all office food & supplies
- Responsible for daily function & tidiness of the office including: making coffee, replenishing snacks, cleaning dishes, removing trash as needed, watering plants, neatening conference rooms, etc.
- Oversee vendors ensuring timely response & managing budgets & invoices
- Send, receive & distribute mail & packages
- Track & respond to office maintenance needs coordinating with building maintenance staff
- Operations Tasks:
- Ensure seating chart is properly maintained & new hire desks are prepped as needed
- Assist with calendar requests as they come in from the team
- Help with planning, setup & execution of ClassPass events
- Handle communicating to the office as needed, both quickly & succinctly
- 1-3+ years experience as an Office Manager and/or Facilities Coordinator
- Reliable transportation (to note - this role does not allow for remote work, & has generally set hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Google applications - particularly Google Calendar
- Can work autonomously & own projects fully
- Exhibits willingness & ability to learn, adapt & improve as needed as company grows