Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do:
- Draft, review, negotiate, structure & analyze a broad range of complex & sophisticated agreements with a focus on technology & IP transactions. Such agreements include inbound & outbound data licenses, technology licensing agreements, strategic partnership agreements, client agreements, vendor services agreements & other commercial contracts.
- Contribute in a complex, high-volume commercial practice on short deadlines, providing high-level business & legal advice & risk mitigation strategies to key internal stakeholders.
- Provide support to M&A transactions from time to time as they may arise, including by managing intellectual property due diligence.
- Assist in the Companys intellectual property portfolio management, including assisting in the patent management & prosecution process with internal stakeholders & outside counsel.
- Coordinate with legal team members on cross-functional initiatives.
- Other legal projects & duties as needed.
Who you are:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a law firm and/or technology company.
- D. from an accredited law school & active good standing with at least one United States bar.
- Strong transactional background, with experience reviewing, negotiating & drafting complex agreements involving technology & intellectual property.
- Self-starter who operates autonomously while being a collaborative team player.
- Ability to communicate complex legal concepts with senior leadership, internal stakeholders, customers, vendors & outside advisors.
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to simultaneously manage several initiatives & thrive in a fast-paced environment.